Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Firsts" for us

The husband and I experienced a lot of Firsts this past week. Sounds exciting huh? But not all of them were fun ...

First time for me to work from home on weeknights! That was three consecutive nights working from home and Friday night, I was at work till 7pm. The husband waited in the train platform for more than hour ... and I wasn't very happy either. I guess it's time to start job-hunting again! Something less stressful and less demanding, maybe?

First time for us to attend an OZ wedding! Best Wishes & Congratulations J&D! It was fun ... a bit different from the Pinoy weddings - they served 4 courses of meal and everyone stayed and danced the night away! We met new friends again and our circle is getting bigger and bigger!

First time for us to hire a car and drive on our own! We enjoyed this experience as well as the comfort of riding at our own pace and not worrying about missing the train. Call it beginner's luck for we didn't get lost to and from the wedding venue. It was a good team effort for the driver and the navigator :)

Well, it's also the first time we missed a weekend laundry. We had to attend another party today so there's barely time to do household chores. I haven't even iron'ed the clothes from last weekend's laundry! I can tell my coming weeknights are booked ... so guess who'll be doing the cooking? Hehe the husband's learning fast anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei kc, am i glad to be home again?! well,i've been ill since i got back from my long holiday, hehehe. its time for me to get serious with life, that includes looking for a new job, NOT AGAIN!! hehehe..you're doin a good job in keeping us all posted on what's happening with you guys!! stay cool always, muah...and the ironing--napagdaanan ko rin yan and still pinag-dadaanan, hahaha!! labs u girl...