The month of September, I believe, officially marks the start of Spring down under and this first weekend of the month proved just that.
It went to 28deg peak yesterday and 26deg today. Our laundry dried up naturally this weekend and we didn't even need jumpers when we went out -- well everyone is excited to bare some skin, most were in singlets and shorts already! I think it's not that warm yet for us to go that path.
So when I changed linens today, I "bravely" put the quilt away and we'll see how this goes. We didn't need it anyway until it was freezing winter time so I guess we're safe with the wool blankets now. The heater timer has also been adjusted accordingly -- no more heaters at night, just early in the morning an hour before I get up so I won't feel too cold. Tonight is the first night so wish me luck!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Spring is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment