I believe I've been nice the past year so I reckon it's fair enough to post my Christmas Wish List for this year. So to all my generous Santas, here you go:
$30 & below
1) a very nice ice cream scoop
2) a new pair of dressy white havaianas (my black havaianas is 1 year old!)
3) pinoy DVDs
4) home or showbiz magazine subscriptions
5) car accessories
6) a nice Nude lipstick
7) an eski
8) a traveller's road guide/map of Australia
9) scented candles for home
over and above the budget!
1) a beauty & leisure package
2) a new iPod
3) a Digital SLR camera
4) a new Powerbook - that can play abs-cbn now (hehe?)
5) a personal coffee table book with our travel pictures collection
6) an outdoor barbecue & barbie tools
7) golf set
8) subsidized tennis lessons
9) gym membership
And the list goes on ... how about you, have you got your wish list yet?
Sunday, December 17, 2006
My Christmas 2006 Wish List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment