Monday, March 19, 2007

Time's up!

If everything works out fine, and with God's grace, I will be back into the work-force again next week.

The four months of being a woman of leisure just flew by so quickly. I was so blessed to have spent wonderful quality times with family and friends visiting (1 from UK, 2 from Phil & 3 from US to attend cuz's wedding, 6 from Adelaide & Melbourne, 2 from Perth); to have travelled FREE with hubby during his business trip; to have visited family and friends back home; and of course, not to mention, having had too much "ME" time. God has been really good!




I will miss the "occasional" siestas, the TV-series & Koreanobela saga (me on a cold night reading subtitles of the Koreanobela!),





internet-surfing, chatting, weekday shopping, mid-day cooking, and just recently driving around when everyone's working!

{On an afternoon last week, I braved the weekday Sydney traffic and drove to the city to pickup hubby thru the scenic drive via the Eastern suburbs, DeeWhy & Manly Beach route. I did get lost on the way (ended up on the tunnel crossing the city) but found my way to hubby's office just in time as his meeting finished.}



So I guess playtime's up! Someone has indeed dragged me back to work :)


No comments: