Thursday, January 19, 2006

Damn snatchers ...

Of course I don't expect snatchers to be reading blogs .. specially mine. But I just want to pour out my hatred, my despise to those who do nothing better than seize someone else's belongings.

No, not a bad experience for us here in OZ. Dad had been snatched of his mobile in Manila today. How can these people be so mean?!!! They're lazy cowards! I hope they all go to H*LL!!!! All of them specially those who run the syndicates behind these! GGGRRR.

Is there still hope for Manila to be safe at all? Is the government doing anything to make their people safe? I wonder!

Dad's safe, by the way, so that should be something to be relieved about. Although I heard he tried running after them ... a bad idea! He shouldn't have.

Be very careful all of you out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

helo chean,

glad to know that your dad is fine..kakatakot talaga, pati celfone e papatusin na din...