Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boxes!


These BOXES are keeping us busy these past few days. Our shipment has finally arrived at our door (after almost two months!). This means more work as we need to unpack -- again! By the way, the picture is just one-third of the total number of boxes - the others were left out due to security reasons ;)

As we opened the boxes, we were happy to find some familiar items! Shoes, bags, albums, CDs, the husband's toys - audio equipments & comics, cookwares - rice cooker, pressure cooker, steamer (oh no, this time no excuses for not cooking!). They got us so excited but some made me wonder why I even bothered shipping them over like old tupperwares haha! Well, most of them are good stuff so it was still worth it, I think. We've been unpacking but those we don't find a need in the near future stay in the boxes. We've made very good progress I think, as we are now only left w/ the clothes boxes.

How we wish we sent more though -- like boxes of Purefoods corned beef, Century Spicy Tuna, Instant Pancit Canton and Champorado. Hehe.

No comments: