Sunday, February 26, 2006

Missing Beaches

On our way to church this morning, we can't help but notice that Autumn is fast approaching for familiar "autumn" leaves are all over the place. I forgot to bring a camera so I've got nothing to share for now. Hmm, a brand new season for us to experience ... we wonder how we'll adjust. Has it started already with my one-week old wind-burn? I've been going to the office with lips full of vaseline, I know that's not a very good sight but who cares! I just hope it gets healed soon.

On the other hand, this also means that summer has probably started in the Philippines! I remember we used to plan for summer outing with friends for it was always fun to visit places with company. Here are a few snapshots of what we visited in the last few years.

And just with these photos, I'm suddenly missing the beaches there now ... and I admit I miss the company of old friends too! Oh well, we can only find ways on how to get over it ... try to go to one of the Northern Beaches perhaps before Autumn really takes over? Let's see next weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chean...been reading your blogs but haven't had the chance to comment. Know what, while reading your blog it seems like you are "making kuwento" it to me personally. The bottomline is I MISS YOU....And I am happy that you are enjoying your new adventure & adjusting quite well...........take care and my regards to manny.

che-ann said...

hey chello dear, thanks for dropping by! i miss you too ... hy nakalimutan kong mag-attach ng pic ng beach from la union ... have to include that next time :)

keep in touch!

Jody said...

Mare!Need a lot of catching up on you...the past few weeks very quite chaotic, not just busy. I miss you na! I'm glad everything is working out well with you and Manny. Ganda mo dun sa picture in your post before this...parang pumapayat ka?! Hope we can chat soon!

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
che-ann said...

Mare, miss you too! Thanks for dropping by. Just buzz me when you're online ... chat tayo. Im sure dami mong kwento. Dont forget magpabili kay pare ng gold from Malaysia :)

PS thanks for the compliment. Pero di mo ba pansin, nagtago ako in between the two? :)

Anonymous said...

hi che-ann, ask ko lang what software are you using sa mga pix mo that looks like a scrapbook... ganda eh...

Anonymous said...

hi che-ann! naalala nga kita ngayong summer na dito satin. Naku kung nandito ka, naka book ka na for sure sa promo ng cebu pacific! Im sure may mga magandang beach din dyan. Ang pretty mo lalo dun sa lates pic with the visitor :) Stay beautiful friend!

Anonymous said...

hi che-ann! naalala nga kita kasi summer na dito satin...im sure kung dito ka na g avail ka na ng promo ng cebu pacific :) Enjoy mo din mga beach jan. Hey! Ang pretty mo sa last pic with the visitors! Stay beautiful friend! Regards to manny.