Yes, that is one facet of my out-of-work experience and has always been part of the game. We've planned for me to join hubby at least once on his trips to Hong Kong & Beijing and there isn't a better timing than this.
First, I turn a year older during the trip and forecast says it's going to be an unusual winter bday celebration going from +3 to -8 celsius. May not be fun for some but something different we get to experience together (can someone remind me of this post please when I start to whinge? hehe). Second, this trip is 3-weeks long allowing me time to swing by Philippines for a 10-day catch-up with my family & loved ones.
Sweet! So to all those dear to me, I will surely see you back home. Fishballs, dirty ice cream, tupig, mangga, facial, salon, spa, hot humid weather, and bum-tarat-tarat whatever that is .. here I come!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Coming Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment