My friends insist I'm confused about this weekend's special day. We all know it is my better half's birthday but they say I don't get it.
It all started when I asked him for his birthday gift wish list. He couldn't think of anything he wanted, so I kept suggesting whatever crossed my mind and nothing seemed to get his approval. But September flew by quickly and this week was panic week!
So I started frequenting shops - taking quick breaks to the nearby mall during lunch. However, I would never find a perfect gift BUT, read this, I would always find something to purchase for myself - nothing fancy each time (food, sunnies, tops, bangles, etc.) but I did spend a lot for myself looking for that perfect gift! Hehehe and of course to take that guilt away, I would always show him what I got (it works!).
Well, it is Friday, and yet I haven't found him a perfect gift. Talk about crunch time!
Yalang naubos na yata ang budget? Oh no!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Crunch Time
authored by
che-ann
at
7:23 pm
Labels:
just about us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mare! Nice to see you posting again. Hope to read some more. Happy Birthday to Manny. So what did you finally got him? Miss you so much! And thanks for dropping by my blog...Oo nga, i-consider ko kayang career ang artista! Hahaha! Friend talaga kita by saying na para akong "pro." Hehehe.
Post a Comment