Friday, September 28, 2007

my new Campus

Our company is currently relocating over 6, 500 employees around Sydney to a common work place called the "x Campus". It has 6 low-rise buildings built in an area thought to be the Silicon Valley of Sydney. This project is huge and relocation started in Aug and runs thru to end of Oct this year. In fact the Prime Minister is set to grace the opening ceremony this Tuesday as this marks a big milestone in the history of Australia. OK - enough of that blah about my employer - its not part of my JD.

As I was walking to the parking this afternoon when I finished work, my mobile in my hand, I quickly took a couple of snaps of the new place.


Above is a shot of building B (there's A-F) where the Bistro is. There was a band playing when I took this photo - and even with the long weekend, it is packed with Friday after-work drinkers.


And above is where I usually spend one-third of my weekdays. Lucky building isn't it?

No comments: