Friday, July 21, 2006

Cookies, anyone?


These are fresh from the oven courtesy of moi :) soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies.

Today is the 3rd day this week that I'm trapped at home because of my viral illness. I've been asked to rest but the more I'm in bed, I think the more I get weak! So when not in bed, either I'm in the computer or in front of the tellie or in the kitchen looking for something to munch (oh no!). I think I am close to cleaning up our fridge so I started looking thru the cupboard and found something that kept me busy for an hour.

So here you go. Please serve yourselves ;) before it's too late.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Yummie! How I wish I have time to do baking again :-(

Anonymous said...

nakakagutom naman yan!

frapr said...

wow! looks tasty! pwede ba malaman recipe nyan? :)

Anonymous said...

yummmm .... those cookies will go well with warm milk , a nice winter treat!

Anonymous said...

tulo laway tuloy ako. sarap naman. and the photo shot was cool! muah

Anonymous said...

hi che-ann! yummy cookies! pag ganitong bagyo satin...masarap ngumuya ng cookies at sabayan ng mainit na kape!

Maan / Marianne said...

hi che-ann, thanks for the bday greetings! sana sinamahan mo ng cookies :)) - maan