Saturday, July 08, 2006

"Friends" Keeping Me Company

"Friends" Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Joey and Phoebe are all keeping me company when the husband travels overseas for his new project assignment. It never fails, I always lose track of time and before I know it I've spent the whole day in front of the tellie.

I'm at Season 6 and still having fun! I watched it with my champorado (Filipino chocolate porridge) this morning & it was so good. This is where Rach found out Ross has not annulled their "Vegas" wedding; and where Chandler moves in with Monica. Rach is supposed to hook up with Joey at one point and that's something I am yet to find out how.

In between volumes (1 season = 3 volumes), I listen to hubby's audio Jazz or Acoustic CDs. Now playing is that of Jeanette Lindstrom (The Look of Love; Both Sides, Now) one of my favorites; it sets the mood for a good 15-30min bath soak on a Saturday afternoon. So, gotta go :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kc, it seems like years since the last time we spoke. kahapon ba yun? hehehe..i really enjoyed that chikahan esp the teasing part! absolute fun for me and super kilig still, hehe. yeah, i'm one of your regular visitors in your site as well as with jody's. i can absolutely relate with 'FRIENDS' but want to suggest Will & Grace as well, hahaha.. and LOST. Pati nga CHARMED pinatulan ko eh. My telly marathon was from 19MAr-31May. But anyway, like the colour scheme of ur page. keep cool and keep on writing!!! muah